- A predictive view of the next three years
- Getting product/market fit (and keeping it, as things shift)
- Reading your business’ (mostly invisible) moods and patterns so that you attend to them
- Capital allocation: knowing what amount to invest, where, and for what return
- Keeping your A-game in non-work life (marriage, mental health, physical vitality, spiritual worldview)
What’s common about the above is that you can’t get any of them ‘off the shelf’.
Books and courses won’t cut it as the subject matter is too complex and nuanced.
You’ll either have to be very focused on chasing down this knowledge yourself or have access to someone who specialises in building this exact expertise.